Folic Acid Solution 0.005mg/ml
Pack Size: As per need
Price: As per formulaiton, please contact
Antianaemic - Vitamin , water soluble, folates
Folic acid -is necessary for formation of a number of coenzymes in many metabolic system, particularly for purine and pyrimidine synthesis: required for nucleoprotein synthesis and maintenance in erythropoiesis; stimulate synthesis WBC and platelet production in folate deficiency anemia. Folic acid enhances the elimination of formic acid, the toxic metabolite of methanol (unlabeled use).
Folic caid solution 0.005mg/ml
- Treatment of megaloblastic anemia due to folate deficiency
- Folates supplementation in neonates
- Prevention of methotrexate side- effect in severe Crohn's disease
- Prevention of methotrexate side -effects in psoriasis
- Prophylaxis of folate deficiency in dialysis
- Prevention of methotrexate side -effects in juvenile idiopathic arthritis
- Haemolytic anaemia / metabolic disorders
As of january 1998, the FDA has required manufacturers of enriched flour,bread, corn meal, pasta, rice, and other grain products to add folic acid to their products. The intent is to help decrease the risk of neural tube defects by increasing folic acid intake. Other foods which contain folic acid include dark green leafy vegetable, citrus fruits and juices, and lentils.
Oral : May be administer without regard to meals