Azathioprine Suspension 10mg/ml
Pack Size: As per need
Price: As per formulaiton, please contact
Azathioprine sodium-is an imidazolyl derivative of mercaptopurine; antagonizes purine metabolism and may inhibit synthesis of DNA, RNA, and proteins; may also interfere with cellular metabolism and inhibit mitosis. The 6-thioguanine nucleotides appear to mediate the majority of azathioprine's immunosuppressive and toxic effects.
Azathioprine Sodium Suspension 10 mg/ ml
For Pediatric Oral :
- Hepatitis , Autoimmune
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Immune thrombocytopenia (ITP), chronic refractory
- Juvenile-iodiopathic arthritis (rheumatoid arthritis)
- Lupus nephritis, mild
- Uveitis, JIA-associated
- Myasthenia gravis, juvenile
- Transplantation , solid organ
May be taken with food. Oral administering after meals or in divided doses may decrease adverse GI events.